Get to the entertainment capital of the world hassle free! Air North is offering a direct charter flight from Whitehorse to Las Vegas.tramadol for sale
With their schedule you’ll be able to spend more time enjoying Vegas and less time in airports. With flights that arrive before noon on Thursdays and leave late Sunday you’ll be able to spend the weekend experiencing all that the city that doesn’t sleep has to offer.ambien for sale
All this with the one low price of $848*. This offer runs from October 23 – 26, so don’t miss it!
|Whitehorse||6:45 am||Las Vegas
|Las Vegas||7:30 pm||Whitehorse||12:10 am (+1 day)|
- This offer is for return airfare only. This does not include accommodations.
- Checking in two hours before departure is recommended.
- To travel to the United States a valid passport is required. Having another piece of valid Government ID on hand is also recommended.
- It is recommended that all passengers have travel insurance. To purchase travel insurance, pleas contact your travel agent.
- In the event of unfavourable weather conditions en-required. This will add approximately 40 minutes of flight time.
|Live North of Whitehorse?|
|Dawson City||$240.00** (all-in)|
|Old Crow||$345.00** (all-in)|
This special charter flight will also feature a complimentary in-flight light meal and non-alcoholic beverage service.
* Per person. Plus applicable taxes and fees. Pricing subject to change without notice. Departure and arrival times may vary due to unforeseen circumstances. Airport shuttle service and hotel are not included.
** All-in add-on flight pricing includes fees and taxes. Overnight stay in Whitehorse required, accommodation not included. Departure require from Inuvik/Dawson City/Old Crow on Wednesday 22 October, with return required on Monday 27 October or Tuesday 28 October.
For more information please visit Air North’s website here.